Explore our Seller Leads

FSBO

Daily For Sale By Owner Leads with Address, Phone, Email

Expired

Daily Expired MLS leads with MLS info, Address, Phone and Email

Pre-Foreclosure

Daily Pre-Foreclosure leads with default info, Address, and phone

Social Leads

Launch Social adds to to engage and capture potential sellers

We Make Seller Leads Easy

Our goal is to make seller leads simple.  One platform, one click, one very low simple price.  Add the leads you want when you want without the complication of multiple platforms or systems.  Leads are added to your agent console on a daily basis where you can engage with our one click communication or marketing automation.

For Sale By Owner and Expired / Off Market

2 Counties for $59/Month -Updated Daily

87% of FSBO’s eventually list with an agent.   30% of Expired listings re-list with their old agent –leaving 70% looking for new agents. Become the go to agent for FSBO and or Expired Listings using your seller focused platform. 

Pre-Foreclosure

2 Counties for $39/Month -Updated Daily

These are homeowners who are potentially at a risk of losing their home.  Using  alternative selling methods and marketing tools,  you can help them while growing your business.   Create a Win-Win.

For Rent By Owner

2 Counties for $39/Month -Updated Daily

These are homeowners who are potentially at a risk of losing their home.  Using  alternative selling methods and marketing tools,  you can help them while growing your business.   Create a Win-Win.

Social

Custom templates to Engage your Audience

52% of home sellers found their agent online and or social media.  Attract potential sellers with your seller focused site and seller focused tools.  Give sellers what they want when they want it. 

Looking for More Ways to Market

Seller leads are great- but check out these tools you can use to attract and engage sellers

Marketing Tools

Social Marketing Automation

Launch Social Adds within your platform and Target Sellers

Cash Offer Marketing

Compete with iBuyers and launch your cash offer platform with seller automation

Auction Offer Platform

Offer 0% Listings using your auction platform combined with seller automation.

Skip Trace Lead Look-Up

Instantly access seller info such as name, address and phone in one click.

Book a Demo or Launch your 14-Day Free Trial Now